You & Me Album
By Gail Booth
Designer Tip: Layer papers and tapes behind the "Peek-a-Boo" transparencies.
- Remove the posts and album pages from your album. Ink the edges, binding, front and back covers by roughly swiping with the Berries ink pad.
- Place your album with the binding on the left. Tear the edges of a black dot paper to create two 2 1/2" squares and glue 1/2" from upper right and lower left corners. Heavily sand then ink the edges of a "Hello Love You" 6x6 paper and a gray texture 6x6 paper. Glue 1/8" from the upper left and lower right corner.
- Tear off a 5 1/2" length of heart tape and place 1/4" from top of gray paper. Repeat with lace tape on the "Hello" paper. Tear the right and lower sides of a stripe border text paper layer to create a 3 1/2"x4" paper and glue onto the "Hello" paper. Zot the "ME" Peek-A-Boo label over the paper layer. Zot the "YOU" Peek-A-Boo as shown. Place the "Listen to your Heart" sticker as shown.
- Pop out the centers of the Peek-A-Boo filmstrip and back with three 1 5/8"x2 1/8" photos. Zot onto the album at an angle, then Zot on the "&" Peek-A-Boo. Place giant rhinestones as shown.
- Using the "Hello Love You" 6x6 paper, cut "Hello Hello" to 5/8"x3" and "Love You" to 5/8"x2 1/2". Sand and ink the edges, then mat each on a 7/8"x4 1/8" black dot paper. Sand the edges and place each over the postholes on the binding, mark the holes and punch. Glue the papers in place. Tear the "You & Me" text from a 6"x6" label paper, ink the edges, and glue on binding, as shown. Add a rhinestone and replace posts and album pages.