You’re So Special
By LeNae Gerig
Designer’s Tip: Use Perfect Pearls both wet and dry when adding shimmer to the stamped flowers on this card.
- Place the card with the fold on the left. Cover the top 4” with tan dot Kindred Spirits paper. Cut two 1¼”x2 1/2” pink tile Kindred Spirits papers and glue one on each side of the card bottom. Glue one 2 1/2" square of striped Kindred Spirits paper between the first 2 papers as shown.
- Using Perfect Pearls Medium, stamp a medium flower from Kindred Spirits stamps, randomly on the tan dot paper. Dust the flowers with Pink Gumballs powder. Stamp a small flower with medium and dust with Blue Raspberry powder.
- Stamp and Chestnut emboss “You’re so Special” Kindred Spirits stamp at the top right corner. Embellish Perfect Pearls flowers with Brown Jewel Dazzles™.
- Stamp and Chestnut emboss the leaves and swirls only from the large Kindred Spirit flower stamp on the left side of the card above the paper pieced border.
- Stamp and Chestnut emboss the Kindred Spirits border on ivory cardstock. Moisten a small paintbrush (included in kit) and dip into the Sour Apple Perfect Pearl Confections and paint over the embossed lace. Let dry. Tear the edge above the embossed text on border and ink edges brown. Glue border across the card, 1¾” from the bottom.
- Stamp and Chestnut emboss the large Kindred Spirits flower onto ivory cardstock and paint with Blue Raspberry Perfect Pearls and a small amount of water. Let dry, cut out flower and foam tape over the border (covering small flower on border) aligned with leaves and swirls stamped on card.
- Using Perfect Pearls Medium stamp a large Kindred Spirits flower and dust with Pink Gumball powder. Cut out around the flower, leaving 1/32” border and foam tape to the center of the blue flower. Stamp and Chestnut emboss a Kindred Spirits stamps small circle flower, cut out and foam tape to the center of the pink flower. Place a Pink Dazzles™ at the center. Use a length of ¼” wide lavender sheer Kindred Spirits ribbon to make a bow and Zot( under the right side of the large flower.
- Inside: Cover the inside of the card with tan dot Kindred Spirits paper. Using Perfect Pearls Medium, Stamp a large Kindred Spirits flower at the bottom right corner. Dust with Perfect Pearls Pink Gumball Powder. Stamp two sets of 3 small flowers as shown and dust with Blue Raspberry powder. Stamp and Chestnut emboss Kindred Spirits “Sending Loving Thoughts” stamp to the left. Stamp and Chestnut emboss a small round flower onto ivory cardstock and cut out. Foam tape to the large pink flower center and embellish all flowers with Pink or Brown Jewel Dazzles™.