- Painted Paper Double-Sided Paper Pack (link)
- Metallic Gold Paper (link)
- Hidden Floral Greetings Stamp Set (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Black Cardstock (link)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (link)
- Gold Super-Fine Embossing Powder (link)
- Cosmic Shimmer Iridescent Watercolor Palette- Carnival Bright Paints (link)
- Art Impressions Watercolor Brush #4 (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Heat Tool
- 5”x6½” Blank White Card (link)
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Cover with Painted Paper turquoise paper.
- Cut a 6½”x4½” black cardstock. Stamp the heart stamp in VersaMark™ ink on the center. Dust with gold Metallic embossing powder. Tap off the excess. Heat with a heat tool.
- Paint the heart with the shimmer paints. Stamp three small dragonflies, a small butterfly, and the you around the heart as shown. Heat emboss with gold embossing powder.
- Mat on gold metallic paper with 1/8” borders on the long edges. Glue centered on the card front.
- Card inside: Stamp the words, small butterfly, and a small dragonfly with VersaMark™ ink, on a 5½”x4½” black cardstock. Heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Stamp the single flower in the bottom right corner. Heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Paint with glimmer paints. Mat on metallic gold paper with 1/8” borders. Glue centered on the card.