So Very Grateful
- 5”x6 1/2” Blank White Card (link)
- Botanical Leaves Stamp Set (link)
- Glimmer Paper (link)
- Floral Musings Ribbon Set (link)
- Acrylic Block (link)
- Watercolor Paper (link)
- Summer Garden Shimmer Paints (link)
- Jet Black StazOn® Ink Pad (link)
- Glue Stick (link)
- Small Paint Brush (link)
- Card front: Place a blank card with the fold on top. Stamp “So Very Grateful” ½” from the left edge and 2” from the bottom of your card. Wrap ¼” sheer teal ribbon around your card front and tie a bow below the greeting, as shown.
- Stamp the large leaf panel onto 3 ½”x4 ½” watercolor paper with black StazOn® ink. Paint the image, blending with a wet brush, as shown. Let dry. Mat on Glimmer paper with a 1/8” border and glue in place on the right.
- Card inside: Stamp “For You” and a small leaf onto 1 ¾”x2 ½” watercolor paper and paint, as shown. Let dry. Mat on Glimmer paper with a 1/8” border, tie ribbon around the center and glue in place, as shown.