Happy Hello Slimline Card
By Debbie Samples
- Puzzle Stencil (link)
- Crimson Red Cardstock (link)
- Pastel Cardstock (link)
- 117 Beautiful Butterfly Dazzles™ (link)
- Red Jewel Border Dazzles™ (link)
- Smoked Paprika PRISM Dye Ink Pad (link)
- Blender Brushes (link)
- Script Greetings Cutting Die (link)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (link)
- Cosmic Shimmer Specialist Acrylic Glue (link)
- Slimline Cards & Envelopes (link)
- Low Tack Tape (link)
Debbie covered her Slim Line card with Red Cardstock. She used Low Tack Tape to attach the stencil to 8 ¼”x3 ¼” yellow Pastel Cardstock. She used a Blender Brush to apply Smoked Paprika Prism Ink Pad to the stencil. Debbie glued the piece to the card front.
She used Script Greeting Cutting Dies on Red Cardstock and glued the words in place. She placed Beautiful Butterfly Dazzles™ stickers on Red Cardstock and cut next to the Dazzles™ edge. She foam taped the butterfly and placed the other Dazzles™ as shown. Red Border Dazzles™ were placed around the edge.
Tip: For a very different look, ink the stencil then lift and turn it 90° and repeat the inking to get an all-over circle design. Neato!