I’m sure you are wondering how I would associate eating and crafting. Well there’s a number of reasons, but mostly because #1 I’m a woman and #2 because doesn’t everything revolve around food? LOL I know with all the holiday parties, company parties, programs, lots of “extra” eating will be going on in my household. So thou I’m writing to you about this, this is really (note to self) 😉
9 Helpful Holiday Diet Tips:
1. If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out
3. If you eat standing up, it doesn’t count!
4. STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards
5. If you eat the food off someone else’s plate, it doesn’t count
6, Cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breakage cause calorie leakage
7. Food used for medicinal purposes have no calories. This includes: any chocolate used for energy, brandy, cheesecake, and Haagen-Daz Ice Cream
8. When eating with someone else, calories don’t count if you both eat the same amount
9. Movie-related foods are much lower in calories simply because they are a part of the entertainment experience and not part of one’s personal fuel. This includes: Milk Duds, popcorn with butter, Junior Mints, Snickers, and Gummi Bears.
I remember receiving a “thank-you” note from one of our customers. She wrote in to say thank you, for helping her with her diet. When she crafts it keeps her from eating. So it was a win-win situation for her! Love all of our customers – Here some “food” inspired projects from our fabulous designers:
Happy Birthday to my mom, Lucia! My family is blessed to have such a wonderful mother! Hope you have a wonderful day mom! Love you!!!