NEW Romantique Collection Is Here!

Hello everyone! Now that the Paper Wishes Spring catalog is available online, I hope you have had a chance to take a peek at the NEW must have products! Today I’m going to focus on the Romantique Collection, which is one of my new favorites!

The Romantique Scrapbooking Dazzles™ stickers combine 2 different finishes, black & gold, so you can mix and match! For the layered card, I featured torn Romantique paper and I backed the flower portion of the black Eiffel Tower sticker with white cardstock and colored the flowers with both pink (centers) and peach (petals) from Pastels Spectrum Noir Pens™ set. I added some contrast with the gold Dazzles™ stickers with flourishes and gold flower centers (which were taken from the centers of the gold flower Dazzles™).

One of the great things about the Romantique Collection is how versatile it is. The papers work well for travel (not just to Paris) and everyday family life.

These amazing travel pages were created by Debbie! I love that she used the border Dazzles™ along the edges of the photos and added ivory flowers and ribbons to the corner of a large photo.

For a completely different look and theme, Gail cut around several floral and greeting tiles, from the black tile Romantique paper, and then sanded the edges for a distressed look. She created a halo effect by adding White Opaque StazOn® ink around the photo edges. She added Metallic Silver StazOn® ink around polka dot Typeset Layered Flowers Paper Tole and then layered portions of the flowers with foam tape.

This darling 5 Drawer Shelf by Kaisercraft is perfect for my scrapbooking space! It comes unfinished and ready to assemble with a slot system that is a snap to put together.

After painting only the edges and shelves with Cosmic Shimmer Graphite Paint, I covered each interior side of the wood with glue stick and pink Romantique Paper. Turn the wood pieces over and trim excess paper using a craft knife for a perfect fit and cutting away paper for the slots. Cover the front, back and sides with paper, but don’t cut away paper for the slots…they don’t need to show. When assembling the covered unit I added a drop of Craft Tacky Glue and let dry. This makes the shelf unit very sturdy and solid. The chipboard drawer fronts are covered with glue stick and then paper and I used a line of Craft Tacky Glue on the seams to glue them together.

Don’t miss Paulette and Gail all week (April 17-21) with an all New Week Of Webisodes, featuring new products and techniques you won’t want to miss!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

13 responses to “NEW Romantique Collection Is Here!”

1. Valerie Breingan says:

I love the layers on this paper,it’s beautiful.

2. Marie Mar says:

I received the papers and dazzles in my last personal shopper kit. This is a beautiful set with a lot of class. I particularly loved the black paper with the French words. I used it to make a scrapbook page for my daughter of a recent picture of myself. Presently, my scanner doesn’t work because the software is too old for Windows 10. However, I have a brand new scanner, copier, printer, fax that works independently of the computer or with it and is especially for pictures. So, when I get it hooked up, I’ll send some of my work.

3. Carol Jones says:

Simply gorgeous!

4. Diane Lynne C. says:

I love this collection and thanks for still giving us the free download. I heard that you are no longer creating any paper tole for your new collections. I am sad as I LOVE paper tole. Perhaps enough customers will join me and you might have to bring it back. If not, then onto something new. I still love PW and HOTP anyway.

5. Lois John says:

Where do I find the free download?

6. Anouk Olson says:

Hi There, am cruising up and down to find your free download, but I can’t find it.

help me please.

Thanks,

Anouk

7. Susan G. says:

I really like this new collection, I have a thing for back and pink anyway. Love all the projects with it.

8. Faye Thompson says:

Love that collection.

9. Rita Mahato says:

I really like these all collection. Great Posts with great design. Thank you from our team http://www.happybirthdayfor.com

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!