Halloween At Paper Wishes!

It’s Halloween at Paper Wishes and we celebrate with an Employee Pumpkin Carving Contest!

We get really creative with our produce!

Gail (From Webisodes!) Used Glitter Kiss To Make Her Entry Sparkle!

Scary Unicorn Made By Jennifer, Our Production Manager.

Bethany, Paper Wishes Buyer, Made This Adorable Garfield And He Looks Hungry!

Pre-Press Scott’s Daughter, Clara, Made This Scary Witch!

Company President, Paulette, Made A Horrifying Spider’s Nest!

I Made This Portly Owl Pumpkin!

Victoria, Paper Wishes Editor, Made A Hippy Chick Pumpkin!

Cristina, Marketing Administrator,  Made This Delicious Pumpkin Spiced Latte. Yummy!

Project Designer Debbie, And Her Granddaughter, Brooklyn, Made This Palm Tree Pumpkin! Aloha!

Rachelle, Our  Accountant And First Place Winner, With 22 Votes, Made An Adorable Lion!

Even Our Office Dog, Duffy, Got Involved!

Happy Halloween Everyone!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

16 responses to “Halloween At Paper Wishes!”

1. Marie Mar says:

These were really entertaining and some of them quite creative. I would never have thought to use the stem of the pumpkin as a nose, for example. Really neat pumpkins. Thank you for sharing them.

2. Carolyn Noel says:

Such imagination! No wonder Paper Wishes has such beautiful, wonderful, imaginative card ideas!

3. Rosalind says:

I would have voted for the lion first and spider nest second. They are all very creative. Well done team!

4. Valerie Breingan says:

Wow! I absolutely love them all.So very creative.Gail!,you go Girrll ????!!!Happy Halloween ????

5. Rosie says:

Looks like you all had a good time. Ummm hard to pick just one but i do like the pumpkin spice one.

6. Jan Polesky says:

I loved all of your pumpkins. How creative!!!! Thanks for sharing.

7. Diane Brown says:

Happy Halloween to everyone at Paper Wishes. Your pumpkins are gorgeous, love them all.

8. Faye Thompson says:

Love the creativity. Thank you for sharing.

9. Marge says:

These are all just fabulous entries. It’s really hard to pick a favorite. You are all so talented and it’s especially nice that you shared it with all of us. I appreciate you all and think the whole experience of Paper Wishes is wonderful. I’m so glad I got acquainted with you all.

Thanks for sharing and inspiring all of us out here in computerland.
    Marge Norris

10. sandy Fulton says:

How wonderful each entry is. How hard it is to vote. Your creative is what makes you #1 in my book. I refer you to everyone. The best place to shop, to get ideas, to get help and Friendly staff always ready to help. Thank You and Happy Halloween to everyone.

11. Patricia says:

All of the pumpkins are great! You have so many creative people!! Thank you for sharing.

12. Carol Jones says:

Yay! My favorite won! They’re all so creative. What fun. Must be awesome to work there. Thanks for sharing this with us!

13. Carline Marsh says:

What a lot of cute ideas. Must be a lot of fun working with this talented group of people. Would love to vksit there. Keep up the good work.

14. Brenda Barnett says:

Thanks I really enjoyed seeing those pictures. It looks like you had a lot of fun. It made my morning a little better today.

15. Cynthia Stasiewski says:

It is always fun to see what all the creative minds come up with each year. Congratulations to all the winners!

16. Joleen Meadows says:

Loved seeing your Halloween party pictures!! Such creativity, blew my socks off!! Your creativity is amazing and oh so awesome!! Great job everyone and thanks for sharing your party with us!!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!