Snowman Card & Gift Bag Card

Hi everyone! If you’re ready to start making those winter cards I have a cute snowman for you.

Penny Black’s Snowman Smile Stamp & Die Set is just adorable! I stamped the snowman with Black Memento Ink and colored with Cool Greys, Reds and Turquoise Spectrum Noir™ Pen Sets.

I paired this cute little guy with Robin’s Red Paper Pack (so versatile) and Fancy Snowflake Embossing Folder colored with aqua blue ink pad from Blue Cat’s Eye Queue Pigment Ink Pad Set. I added some sparkle to the stamped and embossed snowflakes with Stickles™ Red Glitter Glue.

Here’s a little tip when die-cutting stamped images: Use Stencil Tape to secure the die centered over the image before running through your Die Cutting Machine. Why it took me so long to figure this out, I don’t know.

Sometimes I like to send a little something to my far away relatives for the holidays. I think the Waffle Flower Gift Bag Cutting Die will be just right for mailing gift cards this year. I used Christmas Cabin Paper Pack and Ribbon Set along with Christmas Scribble Shapes Dazzles™ Stickers.

Here’s a cute Waffle Flower video to show you how versatile this cutting die is:

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you found some inspiration for your next project. Happy Crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

9 responses to “Snowman Card & Gift Bag Card”

1. Mary Niemela says:

Both ideas are really nice. I hope to use them both!

2. Valerie Breingan says:

This is a great project.Love the dies from WF.

3. Susan G. says:

Great projects. Love the one with snowflake and the snowman is so cute.

4. Jo-Anne says:

I LOVE Robin’s Red paper Pack!!! Works with every occasion!!! My favorite!!!

5. Marie Mar says:

Great projects. The snowman is my favorite because my daughter-in-law collects snowmen and I love the sentiment on this card. So guess who gets the card 🙂

6. Becca Sadler says:

the snowman card is super adorable! and the gift card red and green creation is just seasonally terrific, too.

7. Carol Jones says:

Cute projects! Love the snowman, and the little bag is just precious. The gift bag could be used all year for gift cards. I think it goes on my “must get” list. Thanks for the inspiration LeNae!

8. cindy says:

Keep going.It’s time to make a snowman card in winter.what a lovely and naughty snowman

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!