Thanksgiving Paper Crafts For You Table

Hello everyone! Thanksgiving is so dear to my heart and I love getting together with family and friends. Some of us do casual Thanksgivings, but my mother taught me how to set a proper table and it’s really the one time of year that I get a chance to go all out!

This year I’m making these cute personalized place setting cards for each dinner guest. Our family loves to laugh so I added a little note to each one. The Spellbinders® Turkey Cutting Die made assembling these cards Quick & Easy (which I love!). Cardstock and green dot paper from Timeless Treasurers Paper Pack, Jute Twine, a Brown Ink Pad and some computer journaling are all that’s necessary to make these fun little cards.

Why not make matching favors for your guests! These little Fry Boxes are already assembled and waiting to be covered with Timeless Treasurers green and brown dot papers, Spellbinders® Turkey Cutting Die and filled with candy corn!

To continue with my theme I used Art Impressions Full Of Thanks Stamp Set to make this fun card to send to a far away friend. Timeless Treasurers Paper Pack and Ribbon Set, Wood Texture Embossing Folder and 8 Circles and Scallops Cutting Dies make a cute background for this fancy turkey colored with Browns and Reds Spectrum Noir™ Pen Sets.

That’s all I’ve got for today. I’ll have a new batch of goodies for you next week. Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

8 responses to “Thanksgiving Paper Crafts For You Table”

1. Diana Hernandez says:

Those are super cute and funny. tfs

2. Jo-Anne says:

Hi LeNae, I also love to make cute place settings with little candies in them. Its like everyone loves them, too!!! I love your ideas and will definitely ‘copy’ them!!! Thanks, Jo-Anne

3. Cynthia A Stasiewski says:

How cute are those fry box favors! I will be using your sample to create a few for my family.

4. Daria Sikorski says:

Those are so cute and love your sense of humor! Sounds like you have a great time at Thanksgiving.

5. Robyn Turnbull says:

GOBBLR GOBBLE! GREAT INSPIRATION FOR TURKEY DAY!!

6. Rebecca Sadler says:

Thanksgiving paper crafting at its cutest!!!!

7. Patricia Wilson says:

Love the little treat holders. Always looking for something like that as volunteer in kindergarten class.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!