We Have A Winner!

Heather Beckett is our 1st Place Winner and a $25 Paper Wishes® Gift Certificate! Heather our team loved your fall theme! Great use of Hot off The Press’s Truck O’ Goodies Cutting Dies!

Debbie Castle is our Runner Up and the winner of a $15 Paper Wishes ® Gift Certificate! Debbie, great use of Clearly Creative Card Kit!

Thanks for all of wonderful submissions for World Card Making Day!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

20 Responses to “We Have A Winner!”

1. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Congratulations Heather Beckett! Awesome Thanksgiving card, amazing job, love your card.

Congratulations Debbie Castle for being the runner-up, gorgeous card.

2. Momo Fisher says:

You guys are awesome. I love everything about Paper Wishes. I just wish my Social Security would stretch once in awhile so I could do my favorite shopping.

3. Judy R says:

Wow! Beautiful cards. Congratulations to the winners.

4. Robyn Turnbull says:

Great Cards. LOVE the truck-o-leaves!!
    Very inspiration Debbie & Heather.
    Congrats to you both

5. Marie Mar says:

First card very creative and 2nd one lovely!

6. Patricia Wilson says:

Wow, I love Debbie’s fall theme with the Truck of Gifts. How pretty and what a talented lady. Can see why you picked her as the winner.

7. Susan G. says:

Congratulations to the winners. Love your cards.

8. Norma says:

Beautiful cards ladies! Enjoy shopping with the gift certificates from Paper Wishes and continue making more beautiful cards.

9. Mary Thompson says:

Beautiful cards! I’m inspired!

10. Suravi Joshi says:

Congratulations! Beautiful cards and great inspiration!

11. Beverly says:

The cards were awesome! Very tough to pick the one I like best! Congratulations to you.

12. Faye Thompson says:

Congratulations to the winners! Love the cards!

13. Valerie Breingan says:

Huge congratulations ladies, beautiful cards.I so wish I didn’t work all weekend.Looked like fun.Blessings

14. Cynthia A Stasiewski says:

Congratulations to Heather and Debbie. Both cards are beautifully done.

15. Heather Beckett says:

ThankYou very much ALL, I was shocked to hear from LeNae! ALL the cards were lovely and evidence of a lot of talent. I have learned SOO much since finding Paper Wishes back in 2012! I am a visual learner so really appreciate webisodes.

16. Ruth says:

Love the scarecrow! Please tell me the stamp company where I can get one?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Ruth, Heather only listed “other dies” from unknown companies. Sorry Paper Wishes does not carry the scarecrow so I’m at a loss as to where you could pick one up.
      LeNae

17. Linda says:

Congratulations to Heather and Debbie! Both cards are AWESOME! So great that you sponsored this contest, thank you.
    I would love to see the other entries, just for fun. As a customer, I LOVE seeing what others make with your products.
    Thanks.

18. Karen Adams says:

I just love the scarecrow a lot .well done great color on the pants on the scarecrow and suit coat.like the truck also.