Special Occasion Paper Crafts

Hi everyone! Even though the holidays are over, I find that I’m still in a party mood! A friend is getting married soon and I am honored to be giving her a Bridal Shower!

Bridal Guru David Tutera has partnered with Sizzix® and brought us these beautiful cutting dies, perfect for your special occasion paper crafts! The Sizzix® Thinlits Die Set Lantern is a snap to make with Pastel Cardstock and Vellum!

This delicate Butterfly Favor Box is so sweet and perfect for a Bridal Shower and Wedding.

For an entirely different look, perfect for a birthday party or anniversary, I used Gold Sparkles Holographic Paper, Vellum, Red Holographic Ripple and then I added Dazzling Blue Nuvo Glitter Drops among the flowers and leaves. The lanterns glow beautifully when a battery votive is placed inside!

Use 1/4″ wide Extra Sticky Tape to assemble the die cut panels.

This sparkly box would make a fun birthday party favor! I used Blue Circles Holographic for the box and Gold Sparkle Holographic for the panels and butterfly. Little dots of Dazzling Blue Nuvo Glitter Drops add the finishing touch!

That’s all for today! Check back next week for more paper crafting inspiration; happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

9 responses to “Special Occasion Paper Crafts”

1. Valerie Breingan says:

I love the specialty papers used.This is just so happy

2. I love it. For any party thank you

3. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Wow! These die-cuts are awesome, love what you can make using them. Will be looking at putting in an order very soon. Thanks for sharing LeNae.

4. Linda Howell says:

LeNae,

The die cuts for this project are just out of this world fantastic. Payday is Thursday. Oh please hurry Thursday. I want my die cuts.

5. Marie says:

Lenae:

These boxes are beautiful and great for giving a small gift. I would like to give gifts of all occasion cards to friends and relatives or elderly people who can’t get out to buy them. I have not been able to locate a store that sells them. Do you or anyone here know of a store that sells a box that size? Can hot off the press do a template for a box that would hold 10 to 20 cards with envelopes? I can make them using my scoring board and measuring, but a template would be so much easier and faster. Thanks

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Marie, I passed your excellent suggestion on and Paper Wishes will be looking into carrying card size boxes.
      LeNae

• Marie says:

Thanks a lot LeNae: I rather buy them from you folks then someone else. Your products are wonderful and you service divine 🙂 I hope your people think they would be cost effective. There must be uncountable people who make cards with the same idea who need a fast box!

6. Judy says:

I wish this die was out when my daughter got married last May because I would have bought this die to make her favors for the wedding. They are beautiful with the specialty paper.

7. Cindy Haselip says:

They all look so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!