New HOTP Products

Hi everyone! Hot Off The Press has some great new products! I begged for the 8 Squares & Scallops Metal Cutting Dies because I use the circle version nearly every day. The nested scallops and squares are the perfect size for your stamped cards.

The “YOU” Cutting Dies and “You” Greetings Stamp Set make for a whimsical and bold card focal. I love them and think they will get heavy rotation among my card making tools.

The Easy Watercolor Butterflies Stamp Set is AMAZING! It’s a layering stamp set and truly easy to use because the images are meant to have a watercolor look.

Here’s how it works:

First stamp the outline image using brown or black ink.

Then stamp the largest solid image in the lightest ink color. Notice that the images are slightly offset?

Finally stamp a smaller butterfly image using a darker color, inking the entire surface of the stamp and another color on the outside edges.

That’s all for today. Remember to leave time to make something pretty and share it with a friend. Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

7 responses to “New HOTP Products”

1. Pat Smith says:

Love that “YOU” card! Thanks, LeNae.

2. Valerie Breingan says:

I love the messy look of the butterflies.The fun is on this whole page.Thanks for an inspiration boost????

3. Rosie G says:

Very nice. I love the layered look.
    Rosie

4. Connie R says:

Love the new Easy Watercolor Butterflies stamp – got to order this one!

5. Norma says:

Just beautiful, I need to add the butterflies stamp to my collection. Love the watercolor look of the example above. Thanks for sharing.

6. Marie Mar says:

LeNae: The butterfly is very elegant looking. Beautiful…looks like it is a winner by the comments 🙂

7. Diane Lynne C. says:

Love the butterfly and the technique you used.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!