Beautiful Basics: Pink & Red Set

Hi Everyone! I’m excited to bring you another new collection from Hot Off The Press: Beautiful Basics: Pink & Red Set!

The coordinating Foiled Flowers Washi Tapes feature beautiful metallic gold designs that add just the right amount of sparkle to your projects.

The delicate Laser-Cut Wood Flowers are easily transformed with glitter, paint or white ink, like I did for this card. I covered the surface of the flower using the surface of the ink pad. Quick and easy!

After the ink was dry and glued the flower to the card and then embellished it with Sparkle & Shine Enamel Dots. I love the colors and dimension that these little self-adhesive dots add to projects!

Come celebrate Paulette’s Birthday with us with 50% OFF at Paper Wishes! Enjoy this offer through August 11!

That’s all for today. Enjoy the rest of this beautiful summer and come back next week for more Paper Wishes ideas.

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

9 responses to “Beautiful Basics: Pink & Red Set”

1. Valerie Breingan says:

Simply elegant.

2. Pat Smith says:

Hi, LeNae, and thanks for the lovely ideas.

3. Marie Mar says:

BEAUTIFUL CARD!

4. Patricia Wilson says:

Your card is beautiful and like the pink and red which I was wondering about. Keep up the good work!

5. Deb says:

I love what you’ve done with the laser-cut wooden flower. Such a lovely focal point on the card. Thanks for sharing.

6. Sharon says:

Very pretty card, LeNae! Love the sparkle and shine enamel dots really gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time for sharing another awesome Blog.

7. Jan Witucki says:

Happy birthday, Paulette.
    May your day be filled with laughter, love and wonderful memories.
    Good luck in all you do.
    Jan

8. Pam D says:

Beautiful card LeNae!
    Happy Birthday Paulette!
    I would so love to see you create a Paper Wishes blog badge so we can put it on our blogs, maybe something along the lines of “I Shop At Paper Wishes!”, or “Fun To Shop At Paper Wishes”, how fun would that be! I would definitely put it on my blog!
    Blessings!
    Pam D

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!