Fresh Christmas Cards

Hi crafty friends! I have just returned from Disneyland where my daughter and I celebrated an early Halloween. It was great fun!

Now it’s time to turn my attention to all of those handmade Christmas cards. I can’t wait to get started!

This card uses the Entwined Holly Decorative Metal Cutting Die by Sara Davies. I also used Christmas Cabin Paper Pack, Ribbons and Long Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ Stickers. I die cut the holly from gold cardstock, but Metallic Gold Paper works well too. As an added detail I placed Red Jewel Dazzles™ Stickers on each berry.

These Decorative Bauble Metal Cutting Dies by Sara Davies are intricate, but easy to remove from the die. (Don’t you hate it when paper gets hopelessly stuck in the die and you have to pick it out?!) I covered the card and each ornament with Christmas Cheer Paper Pack and die cut the ornaments from silver cardstock; however Metallic Silver Paper and Silver Holographic Ripple works as well. I added Platinum Jewel Border Dazzles™ Stickers to hang the ornaments and added Christmas Greetings Dazzles™ Stickers.

Thanks for joining me today and happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

13 responses to “Fresh Christmas Cards”

1. JENNIFER HOLMES says:

Did have information on how to make cards? I don’t own a die cutting machine, I make cards without one.

TX

Jenny

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Jenny, I’m so sorry, We carry lots of cutting dies and use them often in promotions, like this one. As for instructions, we no longer do full instruction with our projects, just supplies. Thanks for checking in.
      LeNae

2. Valerie Breingan says:

Oh! Such a great picture ????
    Loving the card too.

3. Janice. says:

Thanks for all the tutorials you are very talented

4. Sharon says:

Happy for you and your daughter must have been a great trip to Disneyland for Halloween. Love the Christmas cards they are amazing and thanks for sharing. Nice to have you back as well.

5. Diana says:

What great card ideas! I really miss the webisodes, but still enjoy seeing your crafty projects! Thx

6. Elaine says:

LeNae, will you continue to do the blog after Paper Wishes moves to Amazon? Your ideas are great and if you were to quit doing this, we would miss out on so much.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Elaine, Thank you for your kind words. To be honest, know one really has any idea. It all depends on how much revenue Paper Wishes makes in the coming months. Keep shopping everyone!
      LeNae

7. Jo Ann says:

I am really sorry to see you move to Amazon.

Other companies I purchased from that moved to Amazon became so much less personal and accommodating.

Your Webisodes were always so helpful and the blog is great as well. I also miss the Premiere Kits.

8. Zara khan says: