Valentine Dazzles™ Just For You!

Hello crafty friends! I’m back with more Valentine inspiration for you.

Debbie used Red Cardstock and covered it with Vellum Dots Paper, which created a soft, layered look.

Then she placed large red hearts (from NEW 48 Fancy Hearts Dazzles™ Stickers) onto White Cardstock embossed with Diamond Dot Embossing Folder.

She added Dazzles™ Sticker borders (using NEW 96 Fancy Border Dazzles™ Stickers) and greetings along with Ruby Slippers Sugar Shoppe Buttons.

For this next card I used Dots & Stripes Paper Pack and Ribbon Set along with 96 Fancy Border Dazzles™ Stickers and 629 Heart Dazzles™ Stickers Pack.

I backed the heart Dazzles™ Sticker with Red Ripple Holographic Paper for added sparkle!

And finally, Debbie created this darling card using All My Heart Paper Pack, Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Cutting Dies, 96 Fancy Border Dazzles™ Stickers and 629 Heart Dazzles™ Stickers Packs.

Thanks for joining me today. Be sure to leave time to make something pretty to share. Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

10 responses to “Valentine Dazzles™ Just For You!”

1. Patricia Wilson says:

Those dazzles are lovely. I may have to buy them!

2. Marie Mar says:

Lenae: Lovely cards, as usual 🙂 I especially like the first one. It is absolutely beautiful! Your blog is great and so are your webisodes.

3. Norma says:

Love the Fancy Heart Dazzles, Diamond Dot Embossing folder and Red Ripple Holographic paper. All the cards are beautiful and thank goodness I have some of the supplies to get started making my Valentine cards. As always thanks to all of you for sharing your ideas.

4. Jeannie Brown says:

Gorgeous Dazzles! One of my all time favorite products from Paper Wishes is Dazzles!!!?

5. Diana says:

Very nice cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

6. Gasper says:

Vauu, very beautifull. The last one is my favorite.

7. Lori says:

LeNae, these are beautiful! I want to make all of them, do you have any ideas for the insides?

• LeNae Gerig says:

I like to keep the insides simple. Cover with strips of paper and place a Dazzles™ Sticker on the lower right corner.

8. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Gorgeous dazzles! Your cards are amazing, thanks for sharing.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!