Paper Wishes Vlog

Hello friends! I’m very excited to introduce something NEW today! Instead of our usual written Thursday Paper Wishes Blog, we have filmed it and created a Vlog! Come back each Thursday for this new format and please leave me some feedback in the comment section.

Tip: To purchase any of the items featured today just click on the underlined links (below) and you will be taken to the Paper Wishes product page.

Todays Vlog features cards and demos using Engraved Beautiful Corner Dazzles™ Stickers , both have gold and silver finishes.

Also featured are Engraved Hearts & Flowers Dazzles™ Stickers, both with gold and silver finishes.

You can also buy both Engraved Dazzles™ Stickers bundle sets at an Extra Money Saver price!

Come back next Thursday for another Paper Wishes Vlog!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

32 Responses to “Paper Wishes Vlog”

1. Carol Bostick says:

I love the Vlog. It’s like getting an extra webisode!

2. Jackie Garlitz says:

I love the idea of a vlog instead of just the written instructions. Please continue with them. And please tell Paulette that I have not been disappointed in any area of all the changes you made over the summer. You still keep me so busy I can’t keep up!

3. Judy Swarens says:

Great way to see new products and ways to use them!

4. Marie Mar says:

Hi LeNae and Paulett: It is nice to see Paulett again 🙂 I love this VLOG. When I first read it, I thought it was a typo and wondered what the heck was a VLOG! This punch board is great. I have to get me one. I’m turning into a card making scrapbooking hoarder! And the dazzles are pretty too. I love bling and my cards need to have it somewhere on them. Scrapbooks, too. I want to put Hallmark out of business. I’m 72, but the Colonel did it so why can’t I. Keep up the good work. Paper Wishes is at the top of my list of go too for supplies. I’m in love with the sparklets. Hugs and kisses to both of you. I think Paulette needs an extra E up at the top.

5. Katherine Mallard says:

I love the vlog. It is so much easier for me to understand when I see things demonstrated. Good job, LeNae! Thanks!

6. Christina says:

Love love the technique tutorial. I am a visual learner. Thanks so much

7. Shirley Sanders says:

Very interesting. I have always enjoyed and benefitted from the videos. Even if
    I had seen a technique before, watching it repeated is a good refresher. Please keep them coming.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Shirley, I feel the same. I’m a visual learner and always appreciate watching a technique being done. Thanks for watching!
      LeNae

8. Cynthia Stasiewski says:

Beautiful! I am picturing these on scrapbook pages also.

9. Judy Rutherford says:

Your video was great. It’s always a welcome thing to have a video over just written directions. So easy to just follow along with you that way. Thanks so much!

10. Janice says:

Love to see demonstrations you share so many tips that are useful on how to use products. Thank you for your inspiration

11. Diana says:

Love dazzles and new techniques. So this vlog checks all my boxes. Great job and thanks!

12. Mary Callahan says:

The videos are much better than the written blog which I “read’ most weeks.

13. Jeannie Brown says:

I loved your Vlog, will be watching for more! Thank you.
    Jeannie

14. Jacqueline M. Anderson says:

Happy paper crafting to all crafters!

Such a wonderful surprise to find the Premiere VLOG at our beck and call!
    We crafters benefit from the ‘up close and personal’ videos to guide us
    well with our purchases and products! Everything presented is so lovely
    and explained so thoroughly that we ‘Want it All’— at least I do!
    Thanks to ALL for doing a TREMENDOUS HEARTFELT JOB!!!

15. Linda Anderson says:

Nice to see even more instruction on the VLOG of the new products and how to use them. Loved the alcohol marker coloring on the dazzles but very disappointed that I can’t get the ink refills from Paper Wishes. Or anywhere, for that matter. Bought them thinking I could refill them, but can’t find it! Must I look for a different brand to continue coloring?

16. Corrine Leppen Hand says:

Loved the Vlog as I am a visual learner. Hope to see more. Thank You !!

17. Jeanne MacConnell says:

I just love the new Vlog and can’t wait to see more.