Daisy Mae Stamps & Cutting Dies

Hello everyone! Today on the Paper Wishes Thursday Vlog we are featuring lovely Daisy Mae Stamps and Cutting Dies from our friends at Practical Publishing!

We also have TWO great Money Savers so be sure to check them out here: Money Saver #1 AND Money Saver #2.

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined Money Savers OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured ItemsDaisy Mae Daffodil Basket Clear Stamps, Daisy Mae Daffodil Cutting Dies, Daisy Mae Peony Bloom Clear Stamps, Daisy Mae Peony Bloom Cutting Dies, Daisy Mae Layered Circle Die Set, Daisy Mae Bloom & Grow Clear Stamp Set, Daisy Mae Bloom & Grow Cutting Dies, Daisy Mae Blue Tit Friend Clear Stamp Set, Daisy Mae Blue Tit Friend Cutting Dies and Daisy May Nested Tag Die Set

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

7 Responses to “Daisy Mae Stamps & Cutting Dies”

1. Jill K Orcutt says:

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate and enjoy your blogs and webisodes. Your explanations are thorough and easy to understand. Thanks?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Jill! Thanks so much! We all work really hard on them and it’s so nice of you to say that you enjoy them. We’ll keep making more.
      LeNae

2. Bonnie Deibel says:

You don’t show how you get the flowers in the jar
    where the stems are showing. You have to mask off
    The flower stems before you stamp the jar. It would have
    been nice if you had shown that. Others may not know.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Bonnie, thanks for pointing that out.I should have mentioned how that worked. Actually I didn’t do any masking at all. I simply glued the die cut bouquet over the jar and then foam taped the die cut ribbon over the rim.
      LeNae

3. Maribeth Huddleston says:

Very impressed with the bird house card bundle. Something that I will need to add to my stash for card making.

4. Sue S says:

These cards are so pretty! Thank you for sharing.