Extra Large Cards

Hello everyone! Today’s Paper Wishes Thursday Vlog features Extra Large Cards using Card Builder Nested Circle and Nested Square Cutting Dies from Paper Discovery!

The largest of these dies require a die cutting machine with a large cutting platform. I used my Gemini from Crafter’s Companion because it has a 9″ wide platform.

We also have a great Money Saver so be sure to check that out.

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined Money Savers OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured items: Paper Discovery-Card Builder Nested Circles Cutting Dies and Paper Discovery-Card Builder Nested Squares Cutting Dies.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

6 responses to “Extra Large Cards”

1. Jean says:

Beautiful cards as always, love all the ideas I get from this site.

Thank you!

2. Colly Jackson says:

LeNae, the dies are beautiful but unless I invest in another die cutting machine like the Gemini I wouldn’t be able to use them. My die cutter only cuts about six inches wide. Plus although the cards are beautiful, you’d have to pay extra to mail them because of their size. cj

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Colly, you’re correct these cutting dies do require a machine with at least a 9″ wide platform. Many of our customers own the Crafter’s Companion Gemini Machine. It’s one of those situation where Paper Wishes sells these XL products and we need to feature them occasionally so customers with this machine will buy them ;o)
      However, we will continue to show lots of different die cutting formats. Something for everyone!
      Thanks for reaching out and for watching.
      LeNae

3. Betty J Monda says:

Do you have to have a cutting machine to use these dies.. I would like to see a video that shows how to use the dies.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Betty, yes you do need a Die Cutting Machine to use cutting dies. Also, because these dies are XL dies you need a machine with at least a 9″ wide cutting platform. Paper Wishes sell the Crafter’s Companion Gemini Die Cutting & Embossing Machine that accommodates these very large cutting dies. Here is the link to see how the machine works:
      LeNae

4. Connie Ryan says:

These large dies are just what I was looking for. I don’t make many cards but I do a lot of scrapbooking for family, friends, as gift, etc. And these dies will be perfect for matting pictures, titles and embellishments. I can hardly wait for my order!