Pink Christmas Paper Pack from Stamperia

Hello crafty friends! My friend Debbie has made the sweetest vintage Christmas cards and I just had to share them with you! She used Pink Christmas Paper Pack from our friends at Stamperia. So cute!

Tip: To purchase any of the items featured today just click on the underlined links and you will be taken to the Paper Wishes product page.

Debbie used a collage technique by clustering cut-out vintage art work, overlapping elements and using foam tape for added dimension. She also added a silver Fancy Border Dazzles™ Sticker near the top.

The pink burlap flower and ivory sheer ribbon adds texture and an old fashioned element that I just love.

On this card Debbie tore the edges on the large Christmas Tree cut-out and applied Midas Silver Pigment Ink to the edges.

She also added Island Breeze Sparkletz for extra sparkle!

Remember to purchase any of the items featured today just click on the underlined links and you will be taken to the Paper Wishes product page.

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy crafting

LeNae Gerig

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

7 responses to “Pink Christmas Paper Pack from Stamperia”

1. Valerie Breingan says:

Beautiful colors

2. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Beautiful paper pack, just love the colours and thanks for sharing, LeNae.

3. Wow that is stunning!

4. Diana says:

Absolutely gorgeous Christmas papers! Love the unusual colors for Christmas and what Debbie has done with them!

5. Mary Lou Dawson says:

I love the cards. The paper is beautiful, but I don’t make cards. Do you still show how to make scrapbook pages?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Mary Lou, we get the most requests for card making so we do tutorials on cards, however we do still do scrapbook pages when we are releasing new Paper Packs.

6. Sheila Moore says:

I love this pack and all the rest of the Stamperia papers. I hope to see many more.