Windowrama 3-D Christmas Card Kit

Hello crafty friends! Paper Wishes has a NEW Tuesday Vlog! We now have 2 Vlogs & 2 Webisodes every week!

Today we feature Windowrama 3-D Christmas Card Kit. The window display cards are gorgeous and versatile and I think you’ll love them!

We also have a great Money Saver so be sure to check it out!

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined Money Savers OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured items: Windowrama 3-D Christmas Card Kit, Jeweled Winter’s Butterflies Paper Pack, Cutsie Christmas Paper Pack, Snow Globe + Scene Cutting Dies, Snow & Ice Cosmic Shimmer Lustre Polish, Snowfall Acetate, Sparkle Puff 3-D Embossing Powder

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

13 responses to “Windowrama 3-D Christmas Card Kit”

1. Michelle Orsborn says:

I love your video’s, and am thankful for them, but this one was hard to hear, it was like you kept moving away from the microphone? I love the windowrama very much though, and thank you for your efforts.

2. Janene Gragg says:

I love the vlogs and the webisodes and have been enjoying them for years. I don’t usually make exactly the same thing as the designers but seeing the techniques and the products gives me inspiration. PaperWishes has long been my favorite source for both ideas and the best paper products. Thanks to all.

3. SARA SOUTH says:

Wow!! Vlogs and Webisodes galore!! 🙂 Thanks to all for your hard work. It’s so much easier for me and probably many others to see a video than just the pictures (as fabulous as they are) and see how things are done.

4. Janet Nelson says:

Love as many videos that you are willing to make. I find them very helpful as I am a visual learner.

5. christina persily says:

Just love the videos. I am a visual learner and they are so helpful. Thanks, and thanks for opening the doors to so many new and wonderful products..

6. Kathy Tontrup says:

Love the videos

7. Debra Knowles says:

I enjoy paper wishes videos better than just photo blogs. I often go back into the archives ….years back….to remind myself how to use all the things I’ve purchased from your company over time.

8. Rita Pierson says:

I am encouraging you to keep making videos. I love them & learn from them. I never get in a rut! The cost of mailing does prevent me quite often from making a purchase. If you can think of a way to lower shipping costs, I would also encourage that idea as well.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Rita, I feel your pain about the cost of shipping, however Paper Wishes often takes a loss when shipping products. As the cost of shipping constantly goes up we rarely raise our shipping prices. Unfortunately, it is the cost of doing business these days. Thanks for watching and for buying when you can. We really appreciate you!
      LeNae

9. Shann Albretsen says:

Love love love the webisodes. You guys do a wonderful job
    Shann

10. Bonnie Shaul says:

Hi La Nae, I prefer to watch webisodes,cuz you can show a variety of ways to use the products. Wriiten instructions is also nice to have handy.

11. Marie Mar says:

These are really cute! I love the VLOG and the Webisodes…..please keep them coming!

12. Connie R. says:

Love all the Christmas card ideas and all your great videos!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!