Art Deco Inspired Cards From Hunkydory Crafts

Hello crafty friends! Today’s Paper Wishes Vlog features Deco Wonder Luxury Topper Collection, Deco Delights Moonstone Cutting Dies and Deco Dreams Card Moonstone Cutting Dies. All have an Art Deco, 1920’s theme and they are gorgeous!

We also have a great MONEY SAVER so be sure to check it out.

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined MONEY SAVER OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured Items: Deco Wonder Luxury Topper Collection, Deco Delights Moonstone Cutting Dies, Deco Dreams Card Moonstone Cutting Dies, Jewel Border Dazzles™ Stickers and Jewel Sparkle & Shine Sheets.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

6 responses to “Art Deco Inspired Cards From Hunkydory Crafts”

1. Sharon Perehudoff says:

Gorgeous card kit from Hunkydory! Thanks for sharing all the products and do have to say those cards are beautiful.

2. Diana says:

Great collection! Love the cards you did!

3. Diane Lynne Clemen says:

I love Debbie’s card. She is so creative. I love this Art Deco period. I have several jewelry pieces that are my treasures.

4. Jill Webb says:

This is an absolutely gorgeous kit and the dies are beautiful. I will need some practice, lots of practice, to make the cards you guys made. They were absolutely phenomenal. I will save this video forever.

5. Cecilia Gyory says:

problem: the large die does not fit in my big shot. Any suggestions. I love the kit btw. I’m not returning it or anything, just need help using it.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Cecilia, you are absolutely correct this die doesn’t fit the Big Shot and to make matters worse our Website says that it does. I’m so sorry and unfortunately there isn’t a way to adapt the die so that you can use it on your machine. I’m going to give you the personal email of our customer service and she will set you up with a refund. I’m going to get the info on the product page changed right away. Thank you for pointing this out in such a nice way.
      LeNae

Email Debbie at customer support and we will get that taken care of.
      Contact her here: https://www.paperwishes.com/scripts/static.php/pw_emailform

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!