Moonstone Shadow Box Cutting Dies From Hunkydory Crafts + Money Saver

Hello crafty friends! Today’s Paper Wishes Vlog features the Moonstone Shadow Box Frame, Garden Scene and Sunny Scene Shadow Box Cutting Dies from our friends at Hunkydory Crafts. These little cards are so much fun to make and give!

I forgot to mention in the video, but the Shadow Boxes DO fold flat for mailing. Sorry about that!

We also have a great MONEY SAVER for this collection so be sure to check that out.

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined MONEY SAVER OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured Items: Moonstone Shadow Box Frame, Garden Scene, Sunny Scene Shadow Box Cutting Dies, Tri Blend Markers, Country Chic Paper Pack, Acetate Sheet, Pastel Cardstock, Red Holographic Ripple Paper, Dotted Duos #3 Paper Pack.

To view complete supply lists for each project, simply click on the underlined product names for each item and then click on the card photo featured on each product page.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

12 responses to “Moonstone Shadow Box Cutting Dies From Hunkydory Crafts + Money Saver”

1. Kenni says:

I think these are so nice, great cards. I do have a question, can they be folded down to mail?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Kenni, Oops! I can’t believe I forgot to mention that they do fold flat for mailing! Thanks for the question.
      LeNae

2. Patricia Wilson says:

I like these and have made some called “tunnel cards”. Do these fold flat for mailing. Can you manipulate them to do so?

• LeNae Gerig says:

Rats! I forgot to mention that they do fold flat for mailing, or mostly flat. Thanks for the question Patricia!
      LeNae

3. Ann Kinder says:

Why make it so hard. I liked the product, watched the video, tried to purchase it three times. I even tried to order by phone.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Ann, I’m not sure what happened here, but I have given your message to customer service and Debbie will be contacting you.
      LeNae

4. Susan McDonnell says:

Love this set. The cards are beautiful!

5. Cynthia STASIEWSKI says:

Hunkydory has such intricate dies, and it makes it fun to put these together. Thank you LeNae for the inspirational cards and tips.

6. Janie Rinta says:

I have received FOUR e-mails from you in regard to this ONE blog post! I don’t want to have to unsubscribe but if you blow up my inbox again I will have to unsubscribe. It takes the joy out of things when I have to delete so many unnecessary e-mails….then it becomes SPAM.

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hi Janie, I’m so sorry. We had a glitch in the system when I added a note about omitting the fact that they Shadow Boxes lay flat. We only intentionally send it once. I hate getting SPAMMED too, but I hope you’ll understand that occasionally machines work against us:0)
      Thanks for letting me know what happened.
      LeNae

7. Christine Kline says:

Is there an envelope available to mail this card? Chris Kline

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!