Butterfly Lace & Edwardian Rose Edgeable Cutting Dies

Hello crafty friends! This week’s Paper Wishes Vlog features two beautiful cutting dies from our friends at Crafter’s Companion! The Butterfly Lace and Edwardian Rose Edgesable Cutting Dies are amazing and can be used in many ways. Check out what Debbie and I came up with in the video below.

We also have a great Money Saver for these cutting dies. Click the “Money Saver” Button below to check it out.

You can purchase any of the items featured on the above projects by clicking on the underlined MONEY SAVER OR individual Featured Items below.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of today’s Vlog and check out what’s new at Paper Wishes!

Happy crafting!

LeNae Gerig

Featured Items: Butterfly Lace and Edwardian Rose Edgesable Cutting Dies, Bendi Card Template, Opal Blaze Polish, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Silver Ripple Holographic Paper, Country Chic Paper Pack, Gilded Apricot Cosmic Shimmer Opal Polish.

To view complete supply lists for each project, simply click on the underlined product names for each item and then click on the card photo featured on each product page.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

9 responses to “Butterfly Lace & Edwardian Rose Edgeable Cutting Dies”

1. Diana Mitchell says:

So pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

2. edwina Tracy says:

love your cards but you put alot of flowers om them.What I would like to know how you mail them thank you please reply me at edwina041@aol.com Edwina Tracy

• LeNae Gerig says:

Hello Edwina, yes flowers are very much in fashion in card making today and that means they can be bulky to mail. The 3-D mixed media cards are fun to make using flowers, ribbon and chipboard and I find that I hand deliver them when having coffee with a friend (not always possible now) or I enclose them with a gift to be shipped. I also utilize bubble wrap shipping envelopes for my 3 dimensional cards and consider them to be a special gift. Thanks for watching my video and for taking the time to write to me.
      LeNae

3. candice Durbin says:

whwere do I find sticky specks you used on last card

4. Carly says:

Love your cards AND clear instructions! Where can I find the I-Craft cutting mat? I searched the web but couldn’t find. Thanks

5. Carly says:

I always love your designs! Recently, you used the “I-Craft self-healing cutting Mat”; it was clear but I cannot find it anywhere

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Welcome to Paper Wishes’ Papercraft and Scrapbooking Vlog! Our card making and scrapbooking vlog is the place to visit for inspired project ideas, the latest craft techniques, and the inside scoop on all things Paper Wishes! Visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog to see the latest card designs and scrapbook layouts from the Paper Wishes Design Team, discover new paper craft tools and products, and to learn about upcoming events! Make sure to visit our card making and scrapbooking vlog often so you don’t miss a moment of crafting fun!