paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > gramajackie

Conversation Between gramajackie and SandersNan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SandersNan
    10-15-2014 10:11 PM
    SandersNan
    My that does sound hard. I hope she will be able to get the help she needs to live a reasonably comfortable life. I worry about our money in the near future a lot. We're okay right now because we're using some money I inherited from my mother but if that runs out before I turn 62 and can collect Social Security things will be tough. And if Tony should die before I turn 62 I really don't know what I'll do for money without his pension....only 1 1/2 years to go....hang on tight!!!! LOL!
  2. gramajackie
    10-14-2014 07:13 AM
    gramajackie
    That's what's keeping me occupied now too. He had a pulmonary Embolism this last week and I've been running back and forth to the hospital.....what a joke that when we got older life would be easier.....Somebody lied to us, lol I've also got my sisters issues....she lives with us, sleeps on the couch, makes minimum wage and can't get a place of her own cuz she makes too much $....So now we are giving her an eviction notice (this breaks my heart) so she can get help. How backwards is the system?
  3. SandersNan
    10-13-2014 08:57 AM
    SandersNan
    Hi Jackie. I did and they were wonderful! Sorry that I haven't posted th hem yet. I've been having my own set of problems. My husband has been ill a nd needs continually more and more of my attention. I'm glad you're feeling better and able to do more things!