paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > Melanie

Conversation Between Melanie and FunNun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. FunNun
    07-14-2009 04:42 PM
    FunNun
    Hi, there! Yup I do crochet and tat...I have been doing the needle kind too, I used to do the shuttle kind, and I will on rare occasions now, but mostly it bothers the arthritis in my hands....I like the needle, but there is something extra about the shuttle made lace....I always wanted to learn bobbin lace....saw some on someone's post here on the MB, and it was lovely. I once did a tatted shamrock for a St. Pat's card, but that's about all as far as "mixed media"....anyway, keep up the creativity!
    Love and prayers,
    Sister Frances
  2. Melanie
    07-13-2009 09:35 AM
    Melanie
    So you crochet and tat, too? So do I! For tatting I use a tatting needle, as I still can't get the hang of using a shuttle. Have you ever put any crochet or tatting on a card? I haven't, but I'd like to sometime.
  3. Melanie
    06-26-2009 12:49 PM
    Melanie
    Congratulations on having your tip posted on the WoW countdown for today! Also, have you thought about joining the card swap? I'd love to get one of your cards! Have a great day!
  4. FunNun
    04-13-2009 09:49 PM
    FunNun
    Hi Melanie,
    I am totally new to this whole world of blogging and posting, and so far I can't quite seem to figure out how to post anything on any of the forums or anything else. I managed to get here and see that you are online...can you help me out? How do I post a general message? Thanks, Funnun