Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//index.php)
-   This Week's Webisode (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Heartfelt Creations (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//showthread.php?t=6295)

scrapbookingstation 07-18-2018 05:30 AM

Heartfelt Creations

lol- most not available until after the 1st of August - imagine that? ahahaha. but if you like that style, the stamps and die cuts for the poppy's are available 1/2 price individually (at least they are at 7:30 am est). $25 for the matching pair - good deal for pricy heartfelt creations products for sure.

Carol J 07-18-2018 11:53 AM

When I looked the only items available were the stamps. Everything else just said this item is not available...nothing about August 1st?? Wonder if they will be getting them in - I would think they will since this was on a webisode; I'd like to have the roses, but would really like to get them at a 50% discount!!!!!

pennyd 07-19-2018 10:02 AM

What a bunch of crap! They do this webisode and put up yesterday things are backordered until the end of July, I signed up for email alert. Today, they change it to they aren't available and won't be getting them. Why put out the webisode? I realize things are changing, but they should put a disclaimer at the beginning of the show you can look but you can't touch.

Carol J 07-19-2018 10:10 AM

Agree Penny - why would they put out that webisode if they knew they weren't going to be stocking those items. They would have known before yesterday, wouldn't they?? Maybe not, but it doesn't make their customers very happy - and unhappy customers go elsewhere. Change sure is hard!!!!!

bbcmom 07-20-2018 02:41 AM

Glad I'm not alone in my feelings about this. Did not watch the website and now probably won't.

scotroots 07-20-2018 03:40 AM

Unhappy here too ! I left a comment under the webisode asking abt the Rose set and if could get at that price, comment was not posted.... ummmm... yes,Penny I agree... Look but dont touch...

pennyd 07-20-2018 07:31 AM

They posted my comment, but didn't bother answering it. I do have a huge order in my cart, but am rethinking.

Carol J 07-20-2018 09:59 AM

Here is what PW said to one of the comments.

Why in the world did you feature these products if we can't get them? It's one of the few times I have been disappointed in PW.

Reply from Paper Wishes Customer Service:
I'm sorry you're disappointed. We had already taped the webisode before we put everything on 50% off. I'm afraid we cannot order the product and sell it at 50% off and make everything work financially. So our choice was to not have a webisode this week or to show it and have very limited stock (there were 6 in stock when we began). We decided to show the webisode so those who ordered could see how to use the molds and others would be informed. It was a hard choice for us.

scotroots 07-20-2018 10:52 AM

still should have said only 6 in stock !!!

Carol J 07-20-2018 12:09 PM

Absolutely Heather!! Some kind of disclaimer at least - cause a whole lot of crafters were VERY disappointed!!!!!