Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//index.php)
-   Technical Support (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Attaching An Image (https://www.paperwishes.com/forum//showthread.php?t=22)

Huston 03-26-2009 12:30 PM

Attaching An Image

Having trouble attaching an image to your forum posts? Follow the instructions below to learn how to attach an image to your posts.
  1. Scroll down to Additional Options and click Manage Attachments (view example).
  2. Click the Browse... button and select the image you want to attach from your local hard drive. After you have it selected and the filename is shown in the text box, click the Upload button directly to the right (view example).
  3. To add additional images, repeat step 2, otherwise click the Close this window button at the bottom of the window (view example).
  4. You can view your attached images in the Additional Options section (view example). Once you have finished typing your post, click Submit New Thread or Submit Reply (view example).

Sonshine 04-09-2009 11:26 PM

My Avatar

I have uploaded my Avatar (or at least I think I have) and it appears on my profile page just fine. But it doesn't display on the message board when I post. Is there something I forgot to do?

Thanks for your help!

Sonshine 04-09-2009 11:43 PM

As you can see from above

Problemo solved. DUH - I never loaded an actual avatar. I took for granted my profile pic was my avatar. Sorry to bother you. Thanks for making this such a user-friendly message board. I love it!

chewbug7 04-22-2009 07:00 PM

Dazzle Mother Day Card

I figured it out. So here it is. I hope you like it. It is one of my first.
Chewbug

Melanie 04-22-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chewbug7 (Post 2098)
I figured it out. So here it is. I hope you like it. It is one of my first.
Chewbug

Um, I don't see it.

mommyoftwogirlz 04-25-2009 12:20 AM

yes, how do you upload a pic on a MB?

Heather 04-25-2009 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyoftwogirlz (Post 2406)
yes, how do you upload a pic on a MB?

Jut follow the instructions posted above, and it should work for you.

Sonshine 04-25-2009 07:34 AM

When you go to post something, hit "go advanced" - and then scroll down below this box. that's where you will find the Attachment Manager. Click browse, find what you want to upload, and then when you actually post it - your image will appear on your post like magic. ;) That Attachment manager will not appear unless you click on "Go Advanced". I know - I missed it the first time, too. Kind of like sending my DH to look for something in the fridge.

sanaeerumey 11-22-2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 2421)
Jut follow the instructions posted above, and it should work for you. click here for real before and after results

It was mention towards the album :usa:

scotmaria 11-27-2018 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heather (Post 2421)
Jut follow the instructions posted above, and it should work for you.

thanks for this post and information...