Originally Posted by gramajackie
Resolutions/goals for 2014
1. Do at least one scrapbook page each week.
2. Organize my already made cards so they are easier to find.
3. Play at least once a day in the craft room, for relaxation, stress relief.
4. Reopen my blog and learn how to post on it.
5. Put things away after they have been used.
Except for #4 gramajackie, your list works for me, they are good goals for me to aim for! So my #4 goal is to try to use my stash before purchasing more..... but PaperWishes always comes out with such nice paper & product, it's going to be hard to stick to this goal!!!