View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 06:07 AM
Die-Cut Diva

Thanked 3,033 Times in 2,210 Posts

Daria-
they are, and have been behind on the every other month videos as well - as you said, obviously not a priority. But, I emailed Lori anyways.

All the PS Dazzle redesigns are still in my head.. mentioned elsewhere, but worth talking about again, I think - since the kit materials are not discounted, so I at least have a few expectations each month (get worked up every time I look at our designs/paper choices for November):
1) seemingly random placement of dazzles 4/5 projects, the 5th (Real Gem) - basic block.
2) the beautiful, I think, focus paper from Painted Lace - not used to any advantage in design. Not sure about the rest of you, but there are card structures and design elements that can highlight and take advantage of those borders and corners.
3) and probably why I am most disappointed with the collection - they (PW) have HUNDREDS of papers to choose from. Jingle Bell rock dazzles with those 2 papers (that are not used elsewhere) - just awful, same is true with the Coffee dazzles paired up with the yellow/orange painted LACE paper.

6 papers which you would hope coordinate/compliment the dazzles and some designs that take advantage of both.... and I've left the sb page alone... omg - how uninspiring!? - at least 'lovely in lace' has not been scattered across the page.

I was going to wait to do the 'new designs' before commenting to Paulette - but summed it up for her anyway just now.

Last edited by scrapbookingstation; 11-17-2016 at 06:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrapbookingstation For This Useful Post:
bbcmom (11-17-2016)