paper wishes logo upper right controls
Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum

Go Back   Paper Wishes Scrapbooking & Paper Crafting Forum > LET'S TALK ABOUT IT! > Cardmaking Chat

Old 07-27-2018, 05:59 AM
Die-Cut Diva

Thanked 1,095 Times in 932 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Irishlady
Default To: Those at Paper Wishes

I guess time has come to say good bye. Its been a wonderful journey with a company who thinks of its customers as friends and family. I've never dealt with a company like Paper Wishes who thinks that way. I probably never will again.

To Paulette, Gail and every one there at Paper Wishes: Thank you for making this journey fun. You gave us excellent products, wonderful service, weekend getaways, and a terrific message board. You've given us webisodes that showed us how to use the products.

I've made a lot of wonderful friends here on the message board. I'm glad that we have a new home for the message board. It would be very hard to say good bye to all of them.

Its hard to believe that this wonderful journey is ending. Its one that I was looking forward to continuing on for years to come. It is hard thinking that its ending.

I shall miss you all a great deal. I'm sure that there will be an open door to you all at the new home of the message board. We're all friends and one big happy crafting family. So, please, come play with us.

I wish you all wonderful times ahead of you no matter what the future holds for you. Know that you will always be in my heart and prayers.

Instead of saying good bye, I'm going to say hope to see you on this new journey's path.

Sincerely,

Judi Edder
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Irishlady For This Useful Post:
bbcmom (07-27-2018), Bootsie (07-27-2018), dizzy (07-29-2018), LindaH61 (07-28-2018), Rosie (07-27-2018)
Old 08-08-2018, 07:49 AM
Webisode Watcher

I agree with Judi. This is indeed sad for me, but there is always an end to a journey. Thanks to all the folks at PW, all the board leaders (and followers), etc. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Paulette!