|Heart Box with Tag — By: LeNae Gerig
- 25 Hearts Template (link)
- Beaded Hearts Flocked paper (link)
- Sara’s Surfaces Take Out Box (link)
- Karelyn’s Floral Ribbon Set (link)
- 1/16” wide hole punch (link)
- Basic Chalk Set (link)
- Zots™ (link)
- Pen knife (link)
- Cardstock: pink, yellow and lavender
- White embroidery floss
- Cover the top flap of the box with striped paper and use the knife to re-cut the slit. Tear 2 ½” wide strips of heart flocked paper and glue to each side section of the box with the tear near the top.
- Trace the hear buttons (H5 and S5) onto the backs of the cardstock. Cut out and punch the holes. Apply chalk to the edges and thread each with floss. Tie a knot at the center. Glue a pink, lavender and yellow around the torn edges of the box sides. Glue a pink dot bow to the left of the handle.
- Heart pocket: Trace the heart pocket onto the back of lavender cardstock. Line the center heart with pink heart flocked paper. Fold the pocket and glue a yellow heart button to the center. Wrap yellow gingham ribbon around the box handle and glue the ends to the back of the pocket. Trace heart F3 onto the back of pink cardstock and print “Me Mine” on the front. Chalk the edges with pink and glue a lavender gingham loop at the top back. Place in the pocket.
Copyright © 2015 by Hot Off The Press, Inc.
Sign up for email updates
Enter your email address below to get an email when we update Friday Freebies.