All 10 Distress Ink Pads
by Ranger Ink
We're excited to bring you this creative product. It will be available on 8/5. If you'll enter your email address below, we'll tell you the moment it arrives!
SAVE on Distress ink pads for papercrafting! These are the perfect ink pads for stamping and creating unique effects. Add a colorful vintage or weathered effect to projects with these acid-free ink pads from Tim Holtz. They're great for stamping, distressing and inking the edges of paper, cardstock and photos, or adding a rustic feel to ribbon and twill. The raised pad makes direct-to-paper inking a breeze, as well as using with rubber stamps and clear stamps.
For papercrafting magic, press several Distress ink pads onto a craft sheet, spritz with water, and lay cardstock into the diluted ink. Lift it up and you have a lovely, swirly background to use in card making, as a photo mat, on scrapbook pages, tags, and more! This dye ink is water-based, non-toxic and fade resistant. We also love to use them on our Color Me™ collection of scrapbook papers and card toppers! Best of all, you'll save when you purchase this set of 10 ink pads!
• Rusty Hinge Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Stormy Sky Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Black Soot Distress Ink Pad (734030)
• Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Forest Moss Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Barn Door Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Bundled Sage Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Crushed Olive Distress Ink Pad (link)
Item #: 5109704
People who bought this also bought
Your Recently Viewed Items