SAVE on Distress ink pads for papercrafting! These are the perfect ink pads for stamping and creating unique effects. Add a colorful vintage or weathered effect to projects with these acid-free ink pads from Tim Holtz. They're great for stamping, distressing and inking the edges of paper, cardstock and photos, or adding a rustic feel to ribbon and twill. The raised pad makes direct-to-paper inking a breeze, as well as using with rubber stamps and clear stamps.
For papercrafting magic, press several Distress ink pads onto a craft sheet, spritz with water, and lay cardstock into the diluted ink. Lift it up and you have a lovely, swirly background to use in card making, as a photo mat, on scrapbook pages, tags, and more! This dye ink is water-based, non-toxic and fade resistant. We also love to use them on our Color Me™ collection of scrapbook papers and card toppers! Best of all, you'll save when you purchase this set of 10 ink pads!
• Rusty Hinge Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Stormy Sky Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Black Soot Distress Ink Pad (734030)
• Spun Sugar Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Wild Honey Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Forest Moss Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Tumbled Glass Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Barn Door Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Bundled Sage Distress Ink Pad (link)
• Crushed Olive Distress Ink Pad (link)
Item #: 5109704
People who bought this also bought
Your Recently Viewed Items