By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Red and Green Rhinestones can also be used individually. Don't be afraid to cut them up and use in smaller groups or individually.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Red Fireworks Holographic Paper
- 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies
- Penguin Layered by Petaloo
- Red Fancy Trims
- Red Jewel Border Dazzles™
- Red Rhinestones
- Christmas Greeting Stamp Set
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Mowed Lawn Distress Ink Pad
- 1/4" Ultra Clear Tape
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Cut card to 5"x5". Place your card with the fold on the left. Cut a 4 3/4"x4 3/4" green cardstock. Glue card front centered. Place Ultra Clear Tape vertically on both left and right side 1/16" from edge. Place Fancy Trims red glimmer lace over tape as shown. Stamp Christmas Greetings "Meet Me Under The Mistletoe" centered 1/4" from bottom.
- Cut 2"x4" strip of Red Fireworks Holographic paper, cut "V" off of one side, glue center of card flush with top. Place Red Jewel Border Dazzles to each side of Red Firework Holographic paper. Die Cut and glue white cardstock 3 1/4" circle to 3 7/8" Red Fireworks Holographic paper scallop circle. Foam tape circle on to card center 1/4" from top.
- Stamp Christmas Greetings Mistletoe on to white cardstock with Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn. Cut out, and foam tape inside top of circle as shown. Add Red Rhinestones. Glue 2 Penguins to the inside of the circle.