By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Cut out bells and greenery pieces, then place stickers, trimming off excess. Layer pieces with foam tape.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Christmas Sweets Double-Sided Paper Pack
- 4 Circles and 4 Scallops Cutting Dies
- Match-it 3-D Christmas Book
- Circle Die Cut Card Set
- Red Dots Fabric Tape
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Fold the circle card and place the fold at the left. Cover the inside of the card with Christmas Sweets brown dot paper. Close the card and glue a star sticker, backed with paper from Match-It® 3-D Christmas Book, centered in each corner window.
- Place lengths of Red Dots Fabric Tape centered between the embossed horizontal and vertical lines on the card. Trim tape even with the card edges.
- Die Cut 2 1/2" circle of Christmas Sweets red tile paper and glue to 3" scallop circle of brown cardstock. Foam tape assembled bells, from Match-It® 3-D Christmas Book, to the red circle and foam tape to the card center as shown.