Thankful for Family
Save on the products featured in this project with Thankful for Family Page.
"Thankful for Family"
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: The Autumn Scrapbooking Dazzles™ compliment the Rich & Spicy papers making this page feel just right for the season. The stickers make it very fast to put together too.
- Rich & Spicy Paper Pack
- Rich & Spicy Ribbon
- Autumn Scrapbooking Dazzles™
- 8"x8" Cardstock for 4 Seasons
- Small Zots™
- Glue a 6 1/2” x9” rectangle of brown cardstock flush with the right side of the tan floral background paper, 2” from the top edge. Glue a 12” x 2 1/8” piece of striped paper across the page, 1 3/4” from the bottom edge.
- Glue a 6 1/4” x 8 1/4” rectangle of burgundy patterned paper flush with the right edge of the brown cardstock rectangle and over the striped border.
- Mat two 4 1/2” x3” photos with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8” border and glue evenly spaced on the burgundy paper. Place a Dazzles™ corner sticker at each corner of the burgundy mat.
- Place 2 lengths of Dazzles™ autumn border end to end 3/4” from the top of the page. Glue a burgundy bow to the left side of the border. Place the “Thankful for Family” stickers below the border on the left side of the page. Place the tree sticker with the base along the bottom edge of the striped border. Back the handle of the rake sticker with burgundy paper and glue to lean against the right side of the tree. Glue a teal bow to the tree trunk. Place falling leaf Dazzles™ on each side of the tree trunk.