Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Thanksgiving Page Bundle or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
LeNae's Tip: Tie colorful autumn ribbons on the outlined Brad Buddy leaves and sand the full brown leaf to expose the details. Line the leaves in a row to create an interesting fall themed page border on this Thanksgiving page.
- Autumn/Thanksgiving Almost Done™ Scrapbook Page Kit
- Fall Leaves Super Sized Brads
- Autumn Ribbon Set
- StazOn Ink Pad, Timber Brown
- Medium Zots™
- Sanding Block
- Brown and ivory cardstocks
- Adhere the Thanksgiving border at the bottom of the give thanks border paper. Mat a 7x5 photo with brown cardstock, leaving a 1/8 wide border. Glue to the page 1 from the left and 3 from the top of the page.
- Adhere the pumpkin tag at the top left and a pumpkin harvest square embellishment to the right of the photo. Glue journaling printed onto ivory cardstock, with inked edges, below the square and turkey tag below the journaling.
- Adhere the cornucopia die cut to the bottom left of the photoand glue a burgundy bow to the edge of the basket. Lightly sand the surface of the brown Brad Buddy leaf to expose the embossed detail. Glue a gingham bow to the front and secure to the right of the cornucopia. Tie ribbon lengths to two remaining Brad Buddies and secure to the right of the first, forming a border.