Get all the major supplies needed to make this project with the Shamrock Necklace or you can order them separately.
By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Tip: If you get an air bubble when applying the Diamond Glaze, while the glaze is still wet, use a toothpick or pencil pint to drag the bubble to the edge of the pendant and lift it out.
- Pretty & Playful Easy Peasy Jewelry
- Small Link Circle Patera Double-Loop Pendant
- 18" Textured Cable Chain
- Silver Heart Charm
- 50 Jump Rings
- Diamond Glaze
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 4-in-1 Beading Pliers
- Cut out the ¾” circle shamrock “lucky” overlay and use glue stick to glue to the center of the coordinating green background. Glue into the back of the silver link pendant and let the glue dry.
- Pour a small amount of Diamond Glaze over the overlay image and let dry for several hours.
- Use the pliers to open a jump ring and secure the heart charm to the bottom of the pendant. Secure the pendant to the chain using another jump ring. Use the pliers to close the jump rings.