Project comments (0)
| Write a comment
Just a Note
Just a Note
By Susan Cobb
Designer Tip: The super fine embossing powder is perfect for embossing with these fine-detailed stamps! The Perfect Printing Pouch prepares the surface before you emboss and keeps stray embossing powder off your cardstock.
- Place the card so the fold is at the top. Cut a 6 ½" x 5" Roses in Harmony red/pink roses paper rectangle with the white butterflies at the right side. Use your X-acto® knife to cut around the edges of the leaves and red rose near the center of the rectangle. Glue the edges of the paper even with the card front.
- Wipe the Perfect Printing Pouch over your ivory cardstock, then stamp the Just a Note music notes image twice with VersaMark ink, sprinkle with black embossing powder, then emboss with the heat tool. Trim to a rectangle, then ink the edges with VersaMark and emboss black. Glue along the bottom of the card front, even with the right edge of the card.
- Trim a 1 ½" wide piece of Roses in Harmony striped paper with a scalloped edge, inking the scalloped edge black. Glue even with the left side of the card front. Glue Roses in Harmony black mini rick rack vertically between the stripes as shown.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 1 1/2" ivory cardstock rectangle, then trim the top corners into a tag shape. Wipe with the Perfect Printing Pouch, then stamp the large decorative Just a Note music note, the words, and the small note with VersaMark ink as shown and emboss in black. Emboss the edges of the tag black as well.
- Lift the cut edges of the Roses in Harmony leaves and red rose previously cut in step #1, and tuck the edge of the tag beneath them as shown. Zot Roses in Harmony black gingham ribbon near top of the tag.