Glitter Daisy card
Glitter Daisy card
By Ann Bernklau
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: . Using more than one color on the stencil requires "precision glittering"-carefully pour one color at a time (using the minimal amount needed to prevent waste) and fill in your desired areas using the tip of your finger or a small paintbrush. Then shake off all the glitter, peel off the adhesive and pour on the last color. The effect is dazzling. . Gold flower jewel Dazzles work great as a small embellishment to the card. . The stamp is from Heartfelt Greetings stamps, and is stamped with Pink Sky Limited Edition chalk ink.
- Heartfelt Greetings
- Gold Flower Pearl Jewel Dazzles
- Jewel Creative Pack
- Framed Daisy Stencil
- Stencil Tape
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Heebie Jeebies Cat Clear Stamp
- Cotton Candy Glitter, Emerald City Glitter, Fool's Gold Gllitter, Winter Frost Glitter
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- All 4 Acrylic Blocks
- Pink Sky Fluid Chalk Ink Pad (Limited Edition)
- Place your card with the fold on the left. Trim card to 3 1/2"x5". Glue 3 1/4"x4 3/4" of pink texture to the center.
- Cut 3 1/4"x3 1/2" of double sided adhesive and peel off one side. Place the stencil on the adhesive. Carefully pour a tiny bit of gold glitter in the center of the daisy. Pour gold around the lacy border and on the background. Carefully pour Cotton Candy glitter on the petals and Emerald City on the stem and leaves. Rub in the glitter with your fingertip, being careful not to get glitter in the wrong area. Take the whole piece and shake excess glitter off.
- Place the piece, stencil side down, on your work surface. Carefully peel up the adhesive (still on it's backing sheet) from the stencil, holding down the stencil when necessary. Once the stencil is off, sprinkle Winter Frost glitter over the whole image and shake off excess. Cut around the outside of the glittered image, leaving a 1/8" border. Peel off the backing sheet and place the glittered piece on white cardstock. Trim around, leaving a 1/16" white border. Glue centered to card, 1/2" from the top.
- Stamp "Hope & Peace" on white cardstock with Pink Sky Fluid Chalk ink. Trim out and glue to card centered, 1/2" from the bottom. Cut tiny strips of gold glitter from the excess of the stencil image, and place them surrounding the greeting, trimming to fit. Place gold pearl Flower Jewel Dazzles on either side of the greeting as shown.