By Lodell Halvorson
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: After inking the bracelet, let it dry completely before applying the butterfly adhesive.
- Butterfly Design Adhesive
- Plum Crazy Designer Foil
- Unfinished Wood Bangle Bracelet
- Rouge Fluid Chalk Ink Pad
- Grape Soda Smooch Ink, Frost Smooch Glitz
- . Cosmetic sponge
- Coat the inside of the bangle with Grape Soda ink. Let dry. Using a cosmetic sponge, coat the outside and edges of the bangle with Rouge chalk ink. Let dry.
- Place butterfly adhesive stickers on bracelet as shown.
- Rub Plum Crazy foil over the butterflies and remove excess.
- Coat the bracelet with Frost ink.