By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: When applying glitter to each piece, build the shape 1 piece at a time, sprinkling with glitter and tapping off excess for each piece.
- Happy Days Double-Sided Paper Pack
- Design Tool Kit #4
- Double Stick Cupcakes Dazzles™
- Birthday Greetings Stamp Set
- WOW! Extra Fine Glitter Everyday Set #1
- POP! Microbeads Everyday Set #1
- Black Pigment Ink Pad
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Foam Tape
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Place the card fold on the side. Glue 4 3/4"x 6 1/4" paper cut from the top left corner of the Happy Days 12x12 banner paper and glue to the card front. Use the template to trace the large tag onto Happy Days yellow circles paper, cut out and mat with white cardstock, leaving a 1/16" border. Glue horizontally flush with the left side of the card and trim even with the card edge.
- Place the double-sided Dazzles rick rack below the tag and sprinkle with red glitter. Trace the small star shape onto Happy Days orange circles paper and stamp with "Yippee!" and mat star with white cardstock, leaving a 1/32" border. Foam tape to the right side of the tag.
- Place the swirl cupcake base on white cardstock and sprinkle with gold microbeads. Place the frosting swirl on top and sprinkle with red. Cover frosting highlights with orange and place in frosting. Place the large cupcake base on white cardstock and sprinkle with black microbeads. Cover frosting with aqua blue glitter. Place the cherry on white cardstock, sprinkle with red glitter and the stem green.
- Cut around both cupcakes and cherry, leaving a 1/32" border. Glue one cupcake to the tag and foam tape the over to overlap. Glue the cherry on top of the aqua frosting.