By Ann Barba
Click to Enlarge
- Painted Flowers Paper Pack
- Batik Ribbon Set
- Serendipity Flowers Stamp Set
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Layered Labels Template
- Black Super Fine Embossing Powder
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Heat Gun
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Two Sided Stamp Cleaner
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- Card Front: Place your car with the fold on top and cover with Painted Flowers blue/floral paper. Glue a 6 1/2" length of Batik 3/4" wide purple crepe ribbon across the card, 3/4" from the fold. Trim edges even with the card front.
- Stamp the large flower and a butterfly on Painted Flowers pink paper and cut them out. Stamp the images again on the card front as shown, then foam tape the cut-out stamp pieces over stamped images. Stamp swirls in the bottom left corner.
- Cut Bracket Label A from Painted Flowers pink paper and mat on purple cardstock with 1/16" borders. Stamp "hello Friend" in VersaMark ink, cover with black embossing powder, tap off the excess and heat to melt. Foam tape the greeting to the ribbon, 1" from the right side. Zot a bow to the left.