By Erica Hettwer
Click to Enlarge
Designer's Tip: Coordinate your sentiment with your coloring by using one of the Spectrum Noir pens to stamp your sentiment.
- Grapefruit Double-sided Paper Pack
- Grapefruit Ribbon Collection
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Relax Mulberry Wood Cling Stamp
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Knife & Refill
- Medium Zots™
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Card Front: Cut your card to 5" square, cover with Grapefruit pink polka dot paper and place with the fold on top.
- Stamp the bear on a 4 1/2" square of cardstock. Color in the bear with TN3, TN4 and TN5. Color in the dog with GG1, GG2 & IG5. Color in the chair with CR1, CR2, CR4, CR5, CR6, BP1 and PP4. Color in the bear's boots with CR4, CR5, and CR6. Color in the newspaper and gardening tool with GG1, GG2 and TN4. Color the grass with LG4 and shade with GG1.
- Stamp the butterfly on a scratch piece of cardstock, color with BP1 and CR6 and foam tape to the card as shown. Stamp "Relax" in BP1 above the bear as shown.
- Zot a 5 1/2" Grapefruit orange polka dot ribbon 1/2" from the left. Tie a bow with an 8" orange ribbon and Zot 1" from the top, notch the ends as shown. Mat on Grapefruit orange patterned paper with a 1/16" border. Foam tape to the center of the card.