By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: This parchment looks beautiful over silver linen-the silver brightens the pattern for an exquisite look.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Lacy Butterfly Pearl Silver Dazzles™
- Silver Linen Specialty Paper
- Past Times Printed Parchment
- Pave Crystals Orange
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- 1) Place your card with the fold on top. Cover the card front with silver linen. Cut a 6"x4 1/2" large floral parchment paper and place on your work surface.
- 2) Place a border Dazzles vertically 1" from the left edge of the parchment, with the scallop facing in. Repeat another border just right of the first. Place 4 crystals evenly spaced along the center of the borders. Add remaining border sticker, piecing to fit the right edge of the parchment.
- 3) Back a large, small, and side view butterfly Dazzles with patterned peach parchment, trimming edges evenly around the stickers. Add to the parchment rectangle as shown. Add tiny butterflies and words Dazzles. Glue parchment centered on the silver linen card front.