By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use the darker colors of chalk along the embossed edges to provide an outline. Use lighter chalk on the surface.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Flower Corners Embossing Folder
- Simply Susan Double-Sided Paper Pack
- White Truffle Ribbon Set
- Smart and Sassy Sayings Stamp Set
- Black Jewel Dazzles™
- Metallic Cream Chalk
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Small Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place white cardstock inside the embossing folder and run through the embossing machine. Cut out around the outside edge of the embossed label, leaving a 1/16" border.
- Color the large flowers purple with yellow centers and the small flowers blue. Color the leaves and tendrils green. Color the label edge with black chalk and use gray to shade the label inside edges.
- Place the label horizontally and stamp the center with greeting. Use tiny black Jewel Dazzles at the center of each blue flower and on the greeting exclamation point. Place more Jewels around the flowers.
- Card front: Place the card fold on top. Glue 6 1/4"x 4 3/4" Simply Susan black dot paper to the card front. Glue the embossed label in the center and use 3/8" wide black loop ribbon to make a bow. Zot( to the lower left corner.