By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: To make the butterflies appear to be in flight, glue the bodies to the page and use foam tape under the wings to give them lift.
- Gypsy Jewel Paper Pack
- Gypsy Jewels 3-D Papier Tole
- Design Tool #1
- Easy Circles Template
- 15 Lovely Labels Template
- Family & Friends Black Dazzles™
- 12x12 White Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 3-D Foam Squares Variety Pack
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Place the Gypsy Jewel green/yellow striped ombre paper with the yellow at the bottom. Trace and cut a 9" circle from Gypsy Jewel green ombre paper and ink the edges Black. Glue to the center of the striped paper.
- Mat 4"x6" and 2 3/4"x4 1/4" photo on white cardstock, with1/4" borders. Glue, overlapping, at the center of the circle. Trace and cut a 4 3/4"x3 1/2" Bracket Label from Gypsy Jewel blue ombre paper and mat on white cardstock, with a 1/8" border. Assemble the bike Papier Tole with foam tape and glue to the label. Glue the label to the bottom left side of the circle, overlapping photos.
- Assemble the circle/banner with foam tape and glue to the top right corner of the circle. Trace 2 large and 1 small butterfly onto the blue portion of the Gypsy Jewel blue/violet striped ombre paper and cut out. Mat butterflies on white cardstock, with a 1/8" border. Glue and foam tape to the page as shown. Place Dazzles "Family" on the Papier Tole banner and personalize page by using Dazzles on or near photos.