By Amy Hurley-Purdie
Click to Enlarge
Click to Enlarge
Designer Tip: Use Zots™ to secure acetate sheets.
- Floral Edge Card Kits
- Winter Flannels Ribbon Collection
- Sent With Love Postcard Toppers
- Lace In Bloom Luxury Card Collection (Lavender Script Patterned cardstock)
- Forever Lace Printed Parchment
- Blooming Lace Acetate Sheets
- Medium Zots™
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card front: Place the large card with the fold on the left. Punch out die-cuts from the floral card pattern and set aside. Mat 4¼”x7¾" lavender script patterned cardstock onto the Forever Lace Printed Parchment, leaving a 1/8” border. Glue centered. Cut 1 1/4” Blooming Lace acetate border. Glue ¼” wide white cardstock strip centered on the back of the acetate lace border. Zot™ Winter Flannels purple dot ribbon vertically on the left side of the card. Add Zots™ to top and bottom of the lace acetate border. Glue to the right side of the purple dot ribbon.
- Punch out the large, medium and small Powder Blue Postcards. Glue the medium postcard centered at an angle, tucking the postcard under the lace border as shown. Glue the small postcard as shown, tucking the corner under the medium postcard. Glue the large postcard to the bottom of the card angled. Glue swirls around the postcards as shown. Zot™ a bow vertically to the lower left corner. Place a Zot™ under the center of the lace acetate strip, securing it to the card.
- Inside Card: Glue 4¼”x7¾" lavender script patterned cardstock to the card centered. Zot™ 4¼”x7¾" lace acetate over the lavender script. Zot™ Winter Flannels purple dot ribbon vertically on the left side of the card. Glue a medium postcard centered. Glue swirls around the postcard as shown.