By LeNae Gerig
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: When coloring images for a card, I like to select my background paper first and then use that as my color palette.
- White Cards & Envelopes
- Mirage Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Girlfriends Uptown Girls Cling Rubber Stamp Set
- Gold Lame Smooch Ink, Pool Blue Smooch Ink, Taffy Pink Smooch Ink, Bayside Smooch®, Spruce Smooch®, Orchid Frost Smooch®
- Pastels Spectrum Noir pens
- Silky Papers
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- 400 Foam Squares
- 2 Photo Glue Sticks
- Card Front: Place the card fold at the top and cover with pink Mirage paper. Ink the edges black. Glue 6¼”x4¾ black floral Mirage paper to the card center.
- Ink edges of 5¾”x3¾” Silky Papers and stamp with the Uptown Girls Stamp. Color the skin Spectrum Noir with CR2 Peach pen and the glass lenses and area around the girls with GG1 light gray. Color the lips with BP1 Pink and the hair on each girl a different color using BG5 dark gray, GB1 yellow, CR1 orange and TN4 brown.
- Use the Smooch™ inks to color the clothing as shown. Let dry. Mat the white rectangle with aqua cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and ink the edges. Glue to the card center.
- Stamp Uptown Girls “Girlfriends make the…” on aqua cardstock. Cut to 2¾”x3/4” and ink the edges. Mat on black cardstock, leaving 1/8” borders and glue to the top left corner as shown.