By Susan Cobb
Click to Enlarge
Designer’s Tip: Paulette designed this darling decorated tag, and inspired me to add Washi Tapes and glittery red hearts to finish it off. Thanks, Paulette! The tag looks great on this card, but would also be really cute tied on a package or gift bag.
- Rhapsody Double-Sided Scrapbooking Paper Pack
- Crepe Ribbon Set
- Black Tiny Words & Phrases Dazzles™
- Silver Thin Lines Dazzles™
- White Cards & Envelopes
- 12x12 Classic Cardstock
- 12"x12" Kraft Cardstock
- Chalkboard Tags
- Cats Wood Veneer
- Hearts Wood Veneer
- Cat Exclamations Metal Paper Clips
- Gold & Silver Decorative Washi Tapes
- VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad
- Zing Black Glitter Embossing Powder
- Powder Blue BigShot Die Cutting Machine
- Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Medium Zots™
- McGill 1/8" Hole Punch
- Front: Place your card with the fold at the left. Cover the card with Kraft cardstock. Ink the edges black. Cut a 4 1/2"x5 7/8” Rhapsody white/black tiny flowers paper and ink the edges black. Cut 4 1/2"x3/4” black cardstock and glue it centered across the paper. Place gold stripes decorative tape centered on the black cardstock, trimming the edges evenly. Mat the paper on red cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue centered on the card.
- Remove the white string from a chalkboard tag. Slide the “Kitty”, “cat”, and “meow” Exclamations! Clips on the right side of the tag, evenly spaced as shown. Zot™ in place on the back of the tag. Place gold diagonal striped Washi Tape on the left side of the tag so 3/8” overlaps the left edge. Fold the excess to the back or trim evenly with the tag. Place Silver Thin Line Dazzles™ near the edge of the tape. Mat the tag on red cardstock with 1/16” borders. Re-punch the hole at the top of the tag, then tie the white string through the hole. Arrange the wood cats above each clip on the tag as shown, then Zot™ in place.
- Ink 3 wood hearts with VersaMark™ and sprinkle with Zing! Red glitter embossing powder. Emboss with the heat gun. Zot™ in place on the left side of the tag as shown. Mat the tag on Rhapsody white/black dots paper with 1/8” borders. Mat on black cardstock with 1/16” borders. Glue on the card, ¾” from the left.
- Place Silver Thin Lines Dazzles™ along the edges of the red mat. Tie a knot centered on a 3 1/2" length of 3/4" wide red crepe ribbon. Trim the ends in a “V” and Zot™ on the top of the tag as shown.